This morning, Cat Care Society volunteer Kay Higgins took darling Pippy to appear on 9News Petline9 with Becky Ditchfield. More about Pippy:
* Pippy is an indoor cat, 12-years-old and is in Cat Care Society’s Perpet-U-Care program. The CCS clinic will provide up to 250. Per year of medical treatment for her life.
* She loves laps, head rubs, chin scratches and being talked to and petted.
* She is current on shots, micro-chipped, tested negative for FIV & FELk, uses her litter box and prefers a covered box!
* She does not like her feet handled!
* She loves to look out the window and chat to the birds!
* She is a very sweet girl and would love to be “your” lap cat.
Link to Pippy's Petfinder profile