Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Today's Mail: 'I just wanted to write to say how much I love CCS!'


From Christina in Breckenridge:

"I am sitting at home working and my beautiful fluffy gray male cat (Bernie) adopted from CCS has just joined me. When I first adopted him almost 3 years ago he was aloof and preferred solitude. Over time I have watched him become comfortable and happy in his surroundings. He is so loving to all: he grooms our female cat and he loves when my young nephew visits, coming out of the bedroom to greet him and play. Every day I tell him how much he is loved and that we are so blessed to have him.

Thank you to everyone at CCS for taking him in and giving him a second chance. I see the happiness on his face each day."

Link to Cat Care Society's Adoptable Cats

Link to donate at GivingFirst.org - CCS is part of Colorado Gives Day for a second year on Tuesday, December 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment