Tuesday, January 07, 2014

9News Petline9: Orange Tabby Zeke Is Ready For His Forever Home!

Today, CCS Development Director Suellen Scott took Orange Tabby Zeke to Petline9, hosted by Kirk Montgomery. This wonderful photo was taken by CCS Volunteer Alli Sands.

Here's Zeke's story: 

"Hi, I'm Zeke. I'm a handsome boy with a cool orange coat. I'm very friendly and outgoing. I introduce myself to everyone who comes into my room here at the shelter. I love to play with people and other cats. I'm considered a senior kitty but you'd never know it since I look and act like a kitty in his prime! Because of my age, I'm on the Perpet-U-Care program, which will pay for a portion of my health care for the rest of my life. That's a pretty good deal, don't you think? I am definitely worth it. Come see me soon and let's get to know each other. I know you'll want to take me home."

Zeke is already neutered, up to date with shots, not good with dogs, and good with other cats.

Click to learn more about Cat Care Society's Perpet-U-Care Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment