Friday, July 15, 2011

PR Web Overview: Denver Acupuncturist Dr. Martha Lucas Conducts Intensive Seminar Sessions for Physicians in Turkey

I was in Turkey last month (for the third year in a row), teaching Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture and Pulse Diagnosis to medical doctors.

Background: A physician from Antalya, Dr. Asuman Kaplan Algin, attended one of my cosmetic acupuncture seminars in the States a few years ago and asked if I would teach Mei Zen™ Cosmetic Acupuncture in Turkey. After the first year of teaching in Turkey, the physicians became interested in also learning my Pulse Balance System of diagnosis. This year, both courses were taught in addition to Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine. The diagnosis course is especially beneficial since proper diagnosis leads to the most effective treatment plan.

Link to the PR Web newswire

Connect with me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment