Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Today's Petline9 Introduced Cat Care Society's Rory to Denver -- Hoping To Find His Perfect Forever Home

Today Suellen Scott took Rory to 9News for Petline9. Rory's story:

"Howdy! I'm Rory. I came to the shelter when I was very young. Now I'm growing up; I'm already almost five whole months old! I might seem a little shy when you come to see me in the kitten room. That's because I am a tamed feral. That means I was born out in the big wild world away from people, so it's taken me a little time to get used to be around people. Even though the people around here don't mean me any harm... still I can be a little bit of a scaredy cat sometimes. But if you are patient and not too "scary", I'll show you how cute and playful I can be. I would love to get to know you and be your friend. I am a good friend to other kitties too. I would like to come home with you. Please stop by and get to know me. You'll be glad you did."

The shelter at 5787 W. 6th Avenue is open:
Tuesday through Friday Noon - 5:30 P.M.
Saturday 11 am - 4:30 P.M.
Sunday Noon – 3 P.M.
Closed Monday


http://youtu.be/Gl_abVY2wDk

No comments:

Post a Comment