Wednesday, December 28, 2011

9News Petline9: Suellen Scott Introduces Annie Rose to Denver -- Annie's Waiting For Her Forever Home at the Cat Care Society Cageless Shelter

Hello there. My name is Annie Rose and today I went to 9News with Cat Care Society Development Director Suellen Scott.

I came to the CCS shelter last year on the Temporary Care Program when my person had some hard times and couldn't take care of me, but then I went back home. This year my person's health got worse and she could no longer keep me so now I'm up for adoption. I'll miss my person but I know that someone else will want to take me home to love me. I'm very outgoing and friendly. I love to play. I lived with a little dog before and we got along well. I love all people too. I'm just so easygoing. I'm looking forward to seeing you here soon!


Link to Annie Rose's Petfinder Profile

Also - don't forget that Cat Care Society has Adoption Specials going on now. Learn more at: http://denvercatcare.blogspot.com/2011/11/adoption-special-through-december-31-no.html

No comments:

Post a Comment